• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    i have an older ddm4v5lw, and i really like it. i have it set up for a coyote hunting rifle or for mid range shooting. I have had no problems with it and have put around 4000 rounds through it with no hiccups. I switched out the trigger to a giessle 3gun flat trigger, and that changed the gun.

I also own a bcm, and for the money they are great as well.

Laughing Snake

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    SW Indy
    We'll have to agree to disagree there. I don't buy from companies that don't represent the values that I hold dear. It's not like there's a shortage of quality AR manufacturers out there..... Crossing one off of the list and adding them to my **** list is no skin off my back. I'll spend my money with one of the many quality companies who's actions aren't an affront to my values.

I don't buy from:
    Troy
    Midwest Industries
    DD
    Benchmade
    I'm going to stop before this list gets out of hand

Okay so why Midwest Industries?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    They Beta tested with their customers on a handguard they released to the public. When they started failing, MI put out a new “gen” handguard.....hence they’re on gen 3 or 4 or some crap now because their earlier gens didn’t work.....and refused to either fix the design issue or replace the rails for their customers. They told at least one guy to fix the issue himself by drilling and tapping in screws so the rail would stop rotating. I don’t know about you, but when I pay a premium for what’s supposed to be a solid rail, I expect it to work without me fixing the manufacturers design flaws.

In my opinion, they’re a second tier company charging first tier for inadequately designed rails.....and they proved in that instance that they won’t take care of their customers.

Okay so why Midwest Industries?

Top Bottom