• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    The president said in his speech today, one of the best ways to help the residence of the effected states is to flock to the beaches and resturants.

Ok, my grandkids are kicking my shins and whineing "LETS GO". Only one thing the president let fly over his head, the ECONOMY. I obviously missed the gov BEACH AND BB-Q stimoolus check. WHO has the time or money.

SO lets pretend an earthquake hits california, am i to presume the best way to help, Buy a case of Napa valley's finest PINOT NOIR.
    OH....the humanity.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    The president said in his speech today, one of the best ways to help the residence of the effected states is to flock to the beaches and resturants.

Ok, my grandkids are kicking my shins and whineing "LETS GO". Only one thing the president let fly over his head, the ECONOMY. I obviously missed the gov BEACH AND BB-Q stimoolus check. WHO has the time or money.

SO lets pretend an earthquake hits california, am i to presume the best way to help, Buy a case of Napa valley's finest PINOT NOIR.
    OH....the humanity.

This needs to go in the joke thread....

That is the funniest thing i have heard i a while LMFAO :)::):

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Some people are still going on vacations, despite the economy. They have kept their jobs and have money to spend for some well deserved leisure time. The coast from Mississippi to Florida is still clean and these people are helping those local economies. Not everyone is willing to stay home and wade around in the kiddie pool.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    No problems here. We're taking our annual family of four summer vacation this summer. Going back to Florida for 8 days to our house in Siesta Key. We usually take a cruise, but with a 2 year old, we have had to pass those up the past two years. Next year though, we will be able to resume cruising.

I just budget in about $5K-$6K for vacation every year. We don't mess around. We go, we spend, we have fun, and we come home with lots of stories, photos, tans, and many memories.

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    You are so blessed to have the finacinal wear-with-all to enjoy your life and family.But I am in contact with people everyday who are laid off and are struggling.They are looking for someone to quit crusing the morass of self ego and chart the course to recovery island.In the form of humor I'm just saying after 40+ days of catastrophic news coverage stating the obvious (were leaking) LEADERSHIP finally shows up,tells us the best way to help is go on vacation.
    It would be SHOCKING, so to speak, for the teleprompter to follow the chosen one in to the water, or on the water.
    Art Linkletter went on to greater rewards,today, but he himself could'nt have said it better.....KIDS SAY THE DARNEST THINGS!

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    From the same folks that maligned Bush for telling people to go shopping.
    Hmmmmmm....

If I were going to travel, (I'm not) I'd go to Arizona. The folks that misrepresent the immigration law and choose to "boycott" should be countered with the the cash of the population that agrees with it. I'd love to see the Grand Canyon again, just wish the kids were a few years older.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    You are so blessed to have the finacinal wear-with-all to enjoy your life and family.But I am in contact with people everyday who are laid off and are struggling.They are looking for someone to quit crusing the morass of self ego and chart the course to recovery island.In the form of humor I'm just saying after 40+ days of catastrophic news coverage stating the obvious (were leaking) LEADERSHIP finally shows up,tells us the best way to help is go on vacation.
    It would be SHOCKING, so to speak, for the teleprompter to follow the chosen one in to the water, or on the water.
    Art Linkletter went on to greater rewards,today, but he himself could'nt have said it better.....KIDS SAY THE DARNEST THINGS!
    There is plenty of money to be made, and plenty of people willing to part with it. You just gotta find your niche.

Top Bottom