• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Looks like a good auction. I would expect firearms to go at fair to fool retail prices. And expect ammo to go really high. The accessories will go fairly cheap.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Dunno how Don's guns is still flourishing.

Nowadays, I think, to compete with current market, LGS should have online sales too, also with competitive pricing like price matching. Once that word goes out about perks like that, it should help. Just thinking business wise.

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    The markup at Don's is so high they only need to sell one gun a month to cover operating costs.
    And when I drive by there, they have enough cars in the lot. Guess if people are willing to pay 2x the amount for something, a smart business person gladly takes their money.

gummergif

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2015
    REDACTED
    And when I drive by there, they have enough cars in the lot. Guess if people are willing to pay 2x the amount for something, a smart business person gladly takes their money.

Last time I was in a Don's guns they had a sign up to the effect of "Don't complain that other stores have lower prices, they can afford to charge less when they don't have it in stock!"

Wat?

Top Bottom