• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Muzzleloaderbill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Ligonier
    Some of you may be interested in a gun auction by Indy. Jay Allen Auction Service. The Fred Foxworthy estate over a 100 guns. It's in Hillsboro IN. Don't know if this auction service has a web site. But if you go to Auctionzip.com. You can pull it up and there are pics. He had some very nice guns. I would love to go but my gun funds are very low and it's a 4 hr drive.

Malard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just out of curiosity can they sell a handgun to someone that isn't 21? I know that you cannot if you have a dealers license, I acquired mine in a private sale perfectly legal (im 20). But since its a company doing the auction I wonder if they fall under the same category.

EDIT- I just read the fine print and it says there will be a FFL dealer there so I assume you will have to be 21 to walk away with a handgun. Bummer :(

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Just out of curiosity can they sell a handgun to someone that isn't 21? I know that you cannot if you have a dealers license, I acquired mine in a private sale perfectly legal (im 20). But since its a company doing the auction I wonder if they fall under the same category.

EDIT- I just read the fine print and it says there will be a FFL dealer there so I assume you will have to be 21 to walk away with a handgun. Bummer :(

Have your dad buy it. Then if he doesn't like it he can give it to you. :)

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    gun auction next weekend in columbus, j&j custom guns, list is now up on auctionzip under mike taylor, all they list for both days are the firearms, no word on the powder or safes yet, just make sure you pack a lunch

Top Bottom