• ...and so much more!
  • morve80

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Speedway
    I have a groove belt. It works pretty solid for me. Probably not as good as some of these other reviews, but has something like a 99yr warranty? So it works for me.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    The Kore leather belt with the X3 buckle I ordered came in. Dyed it black (They had a tan on close out). Bought it to be my everyday work belt. Only problem is it looks to dang nice to be a work belt.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    The Kore leather belt with the X3 buckle I ordered came in. Dyed it black (They had a tan on close out). Bought it to be my everyday work belt. Only problem is it looks to dang nice to be a work belt.
    Is it that buffalo leather one they have got $20?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I picked up one of the nicer Kore leather belts as part of a bundle on sale a couple years ago. It stays in the closet. Get yourself one of the web belts for edc.

You have been warned, once you go to a click belt, you'll never go back. :thumbsup:

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Is it that buffalo leather one they have got $20?
    Just went back and checked. It is the Buffalo leather for $19.99. Guess the price is what caught my eye and not the type of leather. 3 coats of black dye and a quick buff and it looks good.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I picked up one of the nicer Kore leather belts as part of a bundle on sale a couple years ago. It stays in the closet. Get yourself one of the web belts for edc.

You have been warned, once you go to a click belt, you'll never go back. :thumbsup:
    I have the webbing nylon style click lock kore belt was hoping for something a little less rigid maybe? I don’t know what I want but I do love the click

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Checking back in here after wearing the Nexbelt for couple of weeks… +1 for those who say once you try a click belt you’ll never go back. The only disadvantage I can think of is no easy way to hang them up because there’s no hole to hang it by, at least not the buckle style I have, which is a solid rectangle shape.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I have the webbing nylon style click lock kore belt was hoping for something a little less rigid maybe? I don’t know what I want but I do love the click
    For $20 bucks, if you can swap the buckle between the nylon and leather, it’s worth a try. If you don’t like it, I know someone who would offer you $10 for the belt!:cool:

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Going to jump in and echo the Daltech Biobelt praise. I think mine's 10 years old now. I wear it pretty much daily and it's held up incredibly well. Usually the holes for the buckle will oval out, these haven't. It could pass for a year old. I haven't looked for another gun belt because it isn't needed.

triggerhammer

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2023
    Michigan City
    The Beltman horsehide 1.5" width, double edge stitched, roller buckle. -

RSindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2021
    Carmel
    I have the Kore belt. The quality is great, albeit a bit stiff; it functions well. I’m considering trying the BlueAlpha hybrid EDC belt, as I’ve heard excellent things about it.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Post in thread 'Gun belt for EDC concealed carry?'
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/gun-belt-for-edc-concealed-carry.532299/post-9671145

Well, said I’d report back, I’ve got the time now.
    Got my Kore w/x3 buckle in the tan leather. Ordered on 9-7 got it 4 days later. Been wearing it everyday since. Carried 4 different sidearms 4 different weights. Both revolver and automatic. All in leather Bianchi or Galco paddle style holster.

This thing holds any of my holsters as well as my double thickness full grain hand made belt. The one in my avatar. And it does it with greater comfort.

It is a bit fancy looking but nothing I can’t live with. The ratcheting system is head and shoulders above any belt I’ve ever wore. So loosening up after dinner or getting in and out of the truck a million times a day is no problem. Due to the fancy look I’ve ordered another strap only in the web type material. I also ordered one like mine for my F.I.L for X-mas.

If I could find a fault, and I’ve tried. It’s that nowhere does it tell you it’s not Made in America. It may be on the Kore site but I didn’t see it. It is stamped on the back of the buckle. But that aside I’m going to let this one slide. They are great belts and I would recommend them to anyone.

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    Ares Aegis. Worn every day, work and play for I can't remember how long. I only have the standard with a metal buckle, not the extra stiff. I could wash it and it would be good as new. I'll be getting the Gen 2 with the polymer buckle here soon!

Top Bottom