Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Found it... maybe

It was probably this company.

(Actually melensdad found out again for me as he originally told me about them.)

Which looks very similar to the bullbelt. I'll have to research a bit more but I think I'm leaning towards the bullbelt this time just cause uts an indiana company and it appears both use the same design and have good reviews.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I love my versacarry leather belt. Had it for about a year now. Still like new. I imagine this belt will last a decade.. All leather and roughly 1/4" thick. Double ply and double stitched.

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    +1 for the Daltech but also

+1.5 for the Nexbelt. My work beats the ever living Hell out of accessories and pretty much requires a nylon outer. It's also VERY adjustable. YMMV

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Kore Essentials with ratcheting mechanism for infinite adjustment. I would highly recommend. Daltech is a great choice for a traditional gun belt.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have been wearing The Beltman belts almost exclusively for several years now. They occasionally send out an email to buy the factory seconds and I bought several for myself, my dad and a bunch of guys in the office. Group order. Figured they get scuffed or discolored soon enough anyway. They are good belts, the one I use casually around the house has been in my closet since 2009 or so. The company was sold several years ago and I have to admit I am not as impressed with newer belts since they seem to vary a bit in length and thickness. If you go this route I would recommend the internal stiffener, but I like a stiff belt.

The MagPul Tijas belt works well for IWB holsters that use C clips because they are thick and stiff.

I have friends that like their Daltech bio belts and bull hide belts.

My son wears a 5.11 belt. Not sure how it would double as a gun belt. Maybe a small gun. But his underwear doesn’t hang out like other kids and he says it’s comfortable.

so to recap: 1) Daltach 2) MagPul 3) The BeltMan. All good to go. I have found the most universal color to be chocolate or the reddish Cordova colors. But nothing wrong with owning all 3 black, brown and chocolate ad color options. Gun belts are a guys version of purses and shoes. (Actually I own more holsters and belts then shoes)

Top Bottom