• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Aimsurplus.com has Anderson lowers for 39.99 I have one and its solid, great value at that price. PSA has blemishes lowers for 49.99, good deal too!

If you want more name brand I've seen spikes in the 70-80 range several times...

Thanks! Name brand doesn't mean too much to me as long as I like the engraving work. The only one I have found so far I don't care for out of the mainstream ones is DTI. I just don't care for the triangle logo.:)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Keep an eye out on slickguns.com They normally show most of the good deals to be had. There's also 4 packs of Aero Precision lowers for $200 shipped.
    Awesome! Aero Precision are one of my favorites! Four matching would cater to my OCD tendencies!:)

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Buying all the lowers and pmags I can now. Come November, who knows what will happen. Prices will either stay the same or go through the roof again. Regardless, I'll have everything I need, and I'll have bought it on the cheap.

Now's the time to buy. The idiots spent all of their money buying $800 guns for $2k. They're out of money, companies ramped up manufacturing to keep up with demand. Now demand has dwindled with most people being out of money, companies are sitting on a boat load of merchandise, and prices are low.

PMags are $7.69 each shipped right now.
    Lowers are $40 each + $20 per NICS check. So if I buy 5, they're $44 each.

Where are you finding Pmags for $7.69?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've been watching a pistol on Bud's fluctuate in price. I don't know if it is normal or I missed a nice opportunity.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Buy now all you can, things change on a moments notice and your overpriced AR becomes priceless once again.
    Remember mags and ammo,mags and ammo.

Top Bottom