• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    My friend told his daughter, "You can't date a boy that doesn't know the difference between an AK47 and an AK74............ and you can't date a boy that does."

Yeah, I'd definitely be careful with that. There are plenty of bearded "bad boys" with ISIS affiliation that might meet that first qualification. :laugh:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Get the .357 DE, I've had mine since the early 80s, and it's a hoot. A great reloaders platform for seeing just how high .357 mag will go.

my regret gun was a 357 magnum desert eagle that I sold in the early 90's it was a early import and was a blast too shoot! but my car broke down, and I needed money, to I took it to a gun show, and have lived in regret ever since (all black 357 mag sn# 7888)

every desert eagle I see I check the serial number, and if I ever run across it, it's mine!

I told this story to my second wife, and after that she's made a rule for me (and its carved in stone!) "I can buy any gun I want...but i'm not allowed to sell any, not one!"

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have bought a few back but those were sold to friends. I’ve let a bunch of guns go over the years and a few have caused regrets. I sold a G23.3 to a buddy and when he needed to let it go because of wrist issues, I was lucky enough to be in a position to buy it back. Same with a Remington Rand 1911.

Most of what has been sold has not been missed, like all of the different Bersa’s I had over the years. None were bad pistols but none were special either.

There was a nickel plated 586 that I still regret letting go of though.

Top Bottom