• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wouldnt mind knowing any in the Indy metro area as well. Mom wants to get rid of one of my late father's .22 rifles thats a POS. its beat to hell, missing the front ramp, and has a weak firing pin spring that causes at LEAST 1 misfire per 10 rounds. I just cant bring myself to take the band saw to it so I can safely put it in the trash. Might as well have mom take the cash from these liberal government do-gooders. :): I think there is also an old bolt action in 8x50 Austrian thats missing critcal parts of the mag well she could also unload.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I wouldnt mind knowing any in the Indy metro area as well. Mom wants to get rid of one of my late father's .22 rifles thats a POS. its beat to hell, missing the front ramp, and has a weak firing pin spring that causes at LEAST 1 misfire per 10 rounds. I just cant bring myself to take the band saw to it so I can safely put it in the trash. Might as well have mom take the cash from these liberal government do-gooders. :): I think there is also an old bolt action in 8x50 Austrian thats missing critcal parts of the mag well she could also unload.

My guess is if you posted them up on here, someone might give you a few bucks so they could have a project to tinker on.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My guess is if you posted them up on here, someone might give you a few bucks so they could have a project to tinker on.

I'd rather stick it to the liberal do-gooders who really arent helping matters. buy backs are a waste. (and these two rifles are hardly worthy of a project gun.)

Top Bottom