• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Ram

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    So does anyone else have the problem of just always wanting more guns? Since I've joined INGO every time I've been bored at work I get on and starting looking through the classifieds and get tempted lol. This has not been good on the bank account. I mean for about 1-2 months Friday night was gun deal night hahaha. Does anyone else have this medical condition

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    I've had this same problem for a while myself. But this is a good problem as long as it does not cause a financial strain.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Yes, unfortunatly. It's the ones that get away like the Mossberg 500 shotgun at Bradis, or the Glock-17 at Jenkins I passed on, that keep me awake at night.

Big Ram

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Ya sticking to it is the hard thing I've stayed gun sober now for 3 weeks now. I almost caved though this weekend lol

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    So does anyone else have the problem of just always wanting more guns? Since I've joined INGO every time I've been bored at work I get on and starting looking through the classifieds and get tempted lol. This has not been good on the bank account. I mean for about 1-2 months Friday night was gun deal night hahaha. Does anyone else have this medical condition
    Yep. But I don't always have the money to get my FIX. Maybe once or twice a year! ;)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have just the opposite problem. I am always running across guns at a fair price. Sometimes I even buy one to help a guy out. Pretty soon I have a few guns laying around that I never shoot. So I gather them up and put them towards something nicer. I have pretty much dwindled my collection down to just a few guns.

Yes I have become that gun snob mentioned in another thread. As you buy and try different guns you will find your tastes will change.

fro65

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    South of Ft. Wayne
    I don't look it as an addiction. I consider it a part of MY "stimulus plan". I tell my wife I'm just being a good American and doing my part to help the economy recover....not sure she's buying it though.:D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My name is churchmouse....yes, I am an addict.

I get bored and look through the safe for something to trade or sell when funds are low in and I need to feed the addiction. I have one in the long guns section right now just because I have the itch for something else.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    I have my next two gun purchases already planned out. If only I would just heap on the debt like the test of America I could have the gun collection that I want. Haha

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Well, the only guns I've bought since last October have been air guns. And, at their much lower price, they can become addictive quickly. So far, I've bought three since the first of the year and spent about $285. Not bad. Currently waiting for a new
    AR-ish looking thing to be released by Crosman. But on the other side, I do have my eye on a Mosin. Just waiting to set up a meet with the current owner.

Top Bottom