• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I think we might benefit by looking at our own act. It never ceases to amaze me that we get wrapped around the axle every time the media refers to an AR as an assault rifle but will accept the term from our fellow AR or AK owners. How many times have you heard somebody on INGO refer to their "main battle rifle"? And, to keep up with current events, how many of us have gone completely bonkers over our new "bump fire" type stock and brag about it giving you the full-auto experience. Then, after we have used all the terms which set us on edge when "they" use them, along comes a post about "they are watching us". Well, if they are watching us, we are certainly giving them what they want to hear from us.

We are our own worst (OK, 2nd worst) enemy!

Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    You already stated the reason. Vehicles have a primary purpose that isn't firing a small projectile out of a barrel a xxxx FPS. That's the argument you'll get from the opposite side (see how I naturally made them the enemy?), and they aren't exactly wrong.
    So which product should be of greater concern, one designed to kill and almost never does, or one designed to be safe but often kills?

Top Bottom