• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anelson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Indiana
    Seeking Single Female, must be into retro Smith & Wessons, intermediate caliber rifles, 1911s and like long trips to the mountains of Oregon or the desert of Arizona or to the Boone County Sheriff's Department for gun school.

I like long walks on the beach where we debate 9mm v. .45acp.

I like to go out and look at the stars and test my night vision optics.

I don't fear committment, to a carry gun.

I like shopping, for holsters.

My perfect date would be a movie involving guns in some way and then a quaint restaurant which is not posted.

Furthermore, ladies, I have been told on INGO that I have a nice Johnson, gun safe.

If this sounds like you, please send photos of your gun school creds and your guns.

Sir thank you for a good laugh.... I needed it
    :rockwoot:

BulkAmmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    From my experience (pre marriage) most of my girlfriends wanted to learn to shoot. I enjoyed taking them out and teaching them the basics. I've found it just as much fun to teach a new shooter as go out with a experienced shooter. You'll just need to find the type of shooting she likes. My wife loves shooting trap. I'm more of a rifle guy. So we shoot a lot of trap when we're together. ;)

Some might act like they like to shoot and then stop once you get married but that wasn't my experience. Once they purchase their own ammo or firearm I think your set though.

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    Plentyoffish.com
    The largest free dating site and I never saw a problem with "guns" stated in the interests (or anything else for that matter), just no nudity in your pics. In fact, I met my wife there and couldn't be happier.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    Indiana Women's Prison. That's the Max Security level for women in Indiana. I suspect several of them are familiar with firearms.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Plentyoffish.com
    The largest free dating site and I never saw a problem with "guns" stated in the interests (or anything else for that matter), just no nudity in your pics. In fact, I met my wife there and couldn't be happier.

I had NO good results from that website. IDK how it'd work for guys but, as a female, waste of my time. I did have no problem listing firearms or guns or shooting as hobbies though. IDK if POF even bother's to check those. You could probably put zombie killing and be good :rolleyes:

Top Bottom