• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    The Cameraman nailed him and got a good laugh at the moron's expense. What an arse/bung hole.
    I'll bet it burns up these Libtards when confronted by the truth and a factual debate. They get all caught up in the lies and emotions.
    I wonder how far he would stick his head up the Prez's arse IF he was allowed. He'd swear it smelled like roses instead of the BS being spread.

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The camera man sounds like Amidsthenoise
    mqdefault.jpg

Link to Go screw yourself vid (start video at the 1:04)
    http://www.examiner.com/video/go-s-yourself

amidstthenoise
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooa98FHuaU0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooa98FHuaU0[/ame]

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    lol, I think it was a mental meltdown.
    I am pretty sure Missouri and Kansas are NOT the same state.

Don't bother him with the facts kid!! He only wants to talk, not listen!!!

He didn't even throw anything! Not much of a meltdown.

As funny as the video is, the cameraman probably did more to damage 2A than help. Now the guy is so angry about being mocked that he's even further away than before.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

As funny as the video is, the cameraman probably did more to damage 2A than help. Now the guy is so angry about being mocked that he's even further away than before.
    How much farther away can he be. He was TOTALLY against guns and commented that they should be confiscated.
    I must have missed something.

kman1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    typical libtard response when they are called out on their flawed believe system ----- which is ----???? say something derogatory, in this case "go screw yourself". Nice real nice
    The cameraman should have asked him if that's all he has got,
    because that's not very original jack wagon.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth

I really don't see your point People like this man .... you will never be able to get him to see your point of view even if the facts are clear and in front of his face on the second amendment . His mind and believes are set in stone....:patriot:

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    i had the same thing happen today at work. another coworker is not anti-gun, but anti-AR, and he thinks we should not be able to have them (he didn't know the difference between semi-auto and full auto to boot). he tells me that so many murders are committed with ARs each year and that is enough to ban them. I say that more murders are committed with baseball bats and I could pull up the FBI crime stats web page and prove him wrong on the spot. He gets all red in the face and shouts "there's no point for them!". LOL, i just marvel at the ignorance of these people.

Top Bottom