INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    glock_parts.jpg

Well! What do you know about that?!?
    A Glock pictured in its natural state.....

exploded.

:):

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I stand corrected. Groovatron, I am glad that you can sleep better at night knowing that you have educated the dumb-masses about the intricacies of the Glock firing mechanism.:D

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!Stop calling Glocks a striker fired pistol and start calling them a firing pin fired pistol...as Groovatron has so eloquently pointed out.;):laugh:

Thanks again for another lesson in forum posting, Groovatron, the smilies really do make my passive agressive comments completely harmless and not mean what I typed. Wow, you might think about opening a school.:laugh:

BTW, I might reply to your PM pointing out your epic reply to my comment proving me wrong on so many levels. Then again, maybe I won't. Again I have to point out your expert use of smilies to completely mask your true feelings. Thank you again professor Groovatron. I look forward to your next lesson.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm shuddering at the thought that these two proposals would be taken seriously.

Firstly, they do nothing to prevent criminal behavior. And second, it would hinder law abiding folks and prevent them from self protection.

Pure evil.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    BTW, I might reply to your PM pointing out your epic reply to my comment proving me wrong on so many levels. Then again, maybe I won't. Again I have to point out your expert use of smilies to completely mask your true feelings. Thank you again professor Groovatron. I look forward to your next lesson.

:n00b:

Keep saying dumb crap and I will.

Do you always get this defensive when you make a mistake? :tantrum:

Instead of spouting off your misinformation as fact, try establishing what the actual FACTS are first. I PM'd you to keep it private. You DID respond to my PM..........but in a public forum.

Now go back to sucking your thumb of denial.:baby:

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    WXNT would be a great place to start a radio station.

As something of an informal student of radio, a graduate of the esteemed (now defunct) Professional Broadcasters Institute, and a former part-time weekend announcer and board monkey at a 3000-watt Boone County blow-torch, I can safely say that WXNT is amateurish at best.

They often broadcast weather, news, and promos that are more than a day old.

They can't sell spots to save their ass, and therefore play way too many PSAs....public service announcements.

PSA=Please Sell Advertising

They are painful to listen to most times due to their ineptness.

The promo your heard about new gun laws was probably from six months ago.

They had to fill the dead air somehow...

I honestly don't know how they stay on the air, or why Fox would want to be affiliated with them.

GeneralCarver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    This thread prompted me to take a look at what is under consideration.

Indiana General Assembly - Must notify LEO of handgun if stopped.

Indiana General Assembly - Required safety training to exercise your 2A rights

We need to shoot these down!

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE.. A FREAKING OUTRAGE that is is even allowed to be submitted. What in God's name is wrong with our State and country. The people's right to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. It is an infringement to pass a stupid law that people got to go through some lame safety course to own a weapon. PERIOD. The Founders would be rolling in their grave. Look, they want to "make us safe with guns", here's an idea.. build a shooting range or two in every county so people can go shooting and don't have to drive 1 or 2 hours. They will go there and learn to shoot.

We have GOT to watch this stuff and make sure we get politically active if this stuff is submitted again.

Top Bottom