• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    Sorry if a dupe, I searched. But I was wondering what firearm manufacturers are in Indiana? It made me wonder when I read that we had a proposed bill for a gun made in Indiana being exempt from federal law.

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    i wish the gun makers would move shop to our state, then they wouldnt have to worry about all the anti 2nd amend. states they are based in going after them somehow.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    i wish the gun makers would move shop to our state, then they wouldnt have to worry about all the anti 2nd amend. states they are based in going after them somehow.
    That would be amazing. I would support that. Heck I would have an interest in being a gunsmith. Mechanics are really starting to bore me.

I believe that guns & ordnance out in Hall manufacture some type of class III shotgun.
    INTERESTED

Not too long ago Jetgirl posted this link about an Indiana-made 1911

Schroeder Bauman American Defender Made in Indiana 1911 - Gun & Game - Gun Forum Community
    I really want to test one of those out. :drool:

bakeman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Linton, IN
    There is a very nice machine shop in Dugger, IN called Northside Machine Co. From what i understand they have got their ffl and whatever else is required to start manufacturing. A fella that i go to church with works there, and they are going to start off by making 500 lower AR receivers. I think i am going to buy one for my first build once they get going. They already do alot of contracts for the DOD, and i know they are very capable of some high quality work. Hopefully we will see some good stuff from them within the next few years

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I wonder how hard IN lawmakers are pursuing firearms manufacturers to relocate to IN...

So very many of the Big Boys are in states that utterly despise (as far as the "State Government" is concerned, anyhow) their products - but crave their tax dollars.

Get them out of Illinois, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, etc. Come to Indiana PLEASE!!!!! (Same with Guns & Ammo magazine - that recently moved TO Illinois)

Top Bottom