• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    The fam and I are going to be there on Monday and Tuesday. Looks like the weather is going to deteriorate on Tuesday. I remember there not being a lot for public ranges in that area - but are there any good gun stores to go shop and drool?

Also, what is the name of that science museum for kids?

Any other recommended foul weather activities round those parts?

PS please include websites or locations if you know them because I really do not know the area very well. If you say that so-and-so is located down by the creek at Mrs Smith's, I'm going to be lost ;)

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Wonderlab in Bloomington, they may have moved since the last time I was there. THey were near the square. Not much in the way of gun shops.

oldbikelvr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    Wonderlab in Bloomington is on 4th st, about a block west of College, the main north south drag. They are closed on Monday, but open the rest of the week. WonderLab Museum of Health, Science, & Technology || Bloomington, Indiana There is also a new store just south of the square that carries guns, Personal Security or something like that, I haven't been in there yet. Mathers Museum at IU, and the IU Art Museum are both worth a look, Indiana University Bloomington . Traildust Army surplus is pretty cool, they carry ammo and some reloading supplies, they are just west of town on 2nd st/Bloomfield Rd. Have fun! Also, Brown County State Park has an indoor pool/waterslide in the Abe Martin Lodge. Abe Martin Lodge | State Parks & Reservoirs

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    I don't remember the name, but way south of there on I-70 near the border is a huge gun store near Louisville, KY (but on the IN side). If you're coming/going from that way, might be worth a look.

Top Bottom