• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A friend sent me a link to a book about a Colorado gun owner who was falsely accused of threatening with a firearm.

This book deals with LEO attitudes towards gun owners and points out the need to NEVER consent to a search without a warrant and to never talk to investigators without an attorney. There is a section on gun ownership and things to beware of.

I will be ordering this book for myself. Just thought you might be interested in looking at these links:
    Michelle Lombardi Gesse

And here's a link to part of the book that deals with gun ownership. I can't say I agree with some of the suggestions (not having a loaded firearm accessible), but there are some points to consider:

For Gun Owners

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Hmmmmmmmm

Maybe this part should be applied to the internet.......

"Watch your mouth. In much the same vein, watch what you say about guns as well as to whom you say it. Except for perhaps your most trusted family members and friends, don’t make jokes or comments about owning and/or using your guns, such as: I’d like to shoot him, She’d better watch out, Don’t mess with me—I have a [insert gun type here], I’m not worried about anything as long as I have my gun within arm’s reach, Protected by Smith & Wesson, etc."

Just sayin'.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville

"Watch your mouth. In much the same vein, watch what you say about guns as well as to whom you say it. Except for perhaps your most trusted family members and friends, don’t make jokes or comments about owning and/or using your guns, such as: I’d like to shoot him, She’d better watch out, Don’t mess with me—I have a [insert gun type here], I’m not worried about anything as long as I have my gun within arm’s reach, Protected by Smith & Wesson, etc."

Just sayin'.

pretty much general rule that. watch who you run your mouth to. on the basis of my political views you might see me as a right-wing nut or a liberal, it depends on the subject. the world is quickly becoming this way.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO

Just sayin'.
    From what I understand and have read though, the bold text above ^ is supposedly a quite normal phrase.
    Very contradicting.

Top Bottom