• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sshelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ECI / New Castle
    So I saw a jeep today sporting a magpul logo sticker, I like the idea because other gun owners know this guys got guns, that's cool...but most random people wouldn't have any idea. Anyone else has stickers like this?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So I saw a jeep today sporting a magpul logo sticker, I like the idea because other gun owners know this guys got guns, that's cool...but most random people wouldn't have any idea. Anyone else has stickers like this?

ARFCOM ha a nifty logo of an AR-15 bolt face. INGO's own sticker is fairly innocuous as well.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Put an INGO sticker on my wife's Jeep....he he he. I have a "Guns don't kill people, Drivers with cell phones do" on my truck

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    INGO's own sticker is fairly innocuous as well.

Well, ONE of them is, anyway. ;)

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/145774-our_newest_piece_of_ingo_swag.html

15d2hp2.jpg

30j1u8z.jpg

Loar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    I don't have one but I do think the NRA Life Member stickers make a good statement on a number of fronts.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    My car remains stickerless. I may be swayed to put a couple of the small INGO stickers on a rear window, however. Nice design, subtle, and yet identifies one as being a member of a fantastic community of Indiana gun enthusiasts without going overboard! :D

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    My car remains stickerless. I may be swayed to put a couple of the small INGO stickers on a rear window, however. Nice design, subtle, and yet identifies one as being a member of a fantastic community of Indiana gun enthusiasts without going overboard! :D

The only sticker on my car is one of the small black and white INGO stickers. I don't want anything on my car to announce that I own guns, since I park downtown daily, and don't want the urban element to see my car and wonder "hey, I wonder if he left anything in his car?"

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm not much of a sticker person either. The Jeep has 3: small INGO, a JPFrog (Jeep Club) logo, and my Michigan ORV tag. I guess there are very few things that I want to advertise to the guy behind me!

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    I personally, have never put any gun related stickers on my vehicles for the reason of not wanting to tempt a break in. However, I have recently decided that the vehicles are insured, and I don't leave a weapon (or for that matter, anything of value) in my vehicles at all. I like to keep things neat and tidy inside my cars. So, when I recently purchased my new car, I did go with one of the NRA license plates, and plan to put an INGO sticker on the back window when I can get a hold of one.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I have a "Protected by AR-15" and the NRA Sticker on the back window of my truck. Plus a few other non-gun related ones.

Was always told that was how we rednecks (and yes, I count myself amung rednecks) are supposed to broadcast our opinions to the world... on the back windows of our trucks!

Just for laughs I put a gem-tech one on the back of my dads car (he lives and drives near exclusively in Chicago)

Top Bottom