• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Any of them there F-15 Hellfire Eagles at Air National Guard bases in red states controlled by Republican governors? That could be interesting.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    We've talked about this before.

Ill just leave these modern examples here,
    - vietnam before politics intervened
    - Iraq before politics intervened
    - Afghanistan before politics intervened

A government has to not only fight insurgents who blend into the population, but the government also has to maintain regular government services and keep the people happy who havent risen up, or else they will. They will be spread too thin. Not enough resources.
    And as we just recently witnessed in afghanistan with another green on blue incident, the enemy infiltrates your ranks. This would be true even if the government had foreign assistance.

It is a no win scenario for government unless they do actually nuke their population and good luck with that here.
    ​Just a couple of quick fixes.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The U.S. population would defeat any conceivable conventional enemy.

Over 9 million veteran's and retired under 65 with over 13 million hunters makes a kinda big Force that’s not including the patriots and people of opportunity that would participate. States have control over quite large forces in some instances the TX NG is bigger than most countries military forces.

The amount of weapons and ammo combined with trained people make a totalitarian take over impossible.
    Joe Biden would know this if he was not a doddering old fool!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The U.S. population would defeat any conceivable conventional enemy.

Over 9 million veteran's and retired under 65 with over 13 million hunters makes a kinda big Force that’s not including the patriots and people of opportunity that would participate. States have control over quite large forces in some instances the TX NG is bigger than most countries military forces.

The amount of weapons and ammo combined with trained people make a totalitarian take over impossible.
    Joe Biden would know this if he was not a doddering old fool!

And that's assuming current military personnel will blindly follow orders to attack the American people.

I don't buy into that. I don't know the percentages, but I think enough would refuse to make the whole thing a non-starter.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I guess Joe is unaware of a bunch of goat humpers in dresses that have been holding of the "world's most powerful militaries" for almost 41 years.

FIFY. You forgot the Russians and their failed attempt.

And that's assuming current military personnel will blindly follow orders to attack the American people.

I don't buy into that. I don't know the percentages, but I think enough would refuse to make the whole thing a non-starter.

This. The Civil War Part Deux wont be strictly civvies vs military. it will be left vs right, to include not only who he thinks will fight against tyranny, (wolverines) but also those who think like we do. It will be Patriots vs statists... with part of the military defecting and fighting with our side, and a portion who believe that their job is to fight for the US, including the unjust laws that caused the war. Orders are orders after all!

To be absolutely clear, I do not advocate for war. Just my thoughts on what would happen if it did happen. (not likely in my mind)

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Defections from the regular forces would be rampant some would remain and support whoever’s attacking the population.
    Do not be surprised if entire units would defect intact with complete support units.

It would be bad probably one of the worst wars ever!
    I would never advocate for it and hope people understand it just a discussion and not planning.

If a F15 bombed a civilian target.
    How hard would it to find the Squadron Commanders son?

I mean it’s not like John Kirk Jr. was my 4th Great Grandfather or anything!
    https://www.newspapers.com/clip/30491611/john_kirk_indian_killer_1886/

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

You're way more optimistic than I am. You think that if the president ordered the military to occupy and place under martial law the South side of Chicago, basically imprisoning every resident there, and infringing upon their civil liberties, that the soldiers tasked to do so would say "no?"

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You're way more optimistic than I am. You think that if the president ordered the military to occupy and place under martial law the South side of Chicago, basically imprisoning every resident there, and infringing upon their civil liberties, that the soldiers tasked to do so would say "no?"
    As much as it pains me, I agree with Kut on this one.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Step 1- convincing Air Force pilots to attack Americans.

Smallwell already said the gubmint would just nuke us all.

And here I understood that it was illegal to use federal troops against American citizens...and it was only legal to use National Guard troops to support law enforcement?

But, then again, the left doesn't understand nor follow the United States Constitution nor it's laws!

Looney-Lefty-Liberalism...where the rules are made up and the laws don't matter!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    And here I understood that it was illegal to use federal troops against American citizens...and it was only legal to use National Guard troops to support law enforcement?

But, then again, the left doesn't understand nor follow the United States Constitution nor it's laws!

Looney-Lefty-Liberalism...where the rules are made up and the laws don't matter!

Posse Comitatus

Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both. 18 U.S.C. § 1385.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I find it off-putting that the punishment for violating 18 U.S.C. § 1385 Posse Comitatus is a fine or not more than 2 years imprisonment.

I cut a rifle stock a quarter inch too short and it's up to 10 years in jail. T'ain't fair I says.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I find it off-putting that the punishment for violating 18 U.S.C. § 1385 Posse Comitatus is a fine or not more than 2 years imprisonment.

I cut a rifle stock a quarter inch too short and it's up to 10 years in jail. T'ain't fair I says.

Yeah. Lying to congress should get you 7 to 9. Lying in congress gets you the intelligence committee chairman's job

As I've said before, if contempt of congress is a crime they'll be needing a lot more jails

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Defections from the regular forces would be rampant some would remain and support whoeverÂ’s attacking the population.
    Do not be surprised if entire units would defect intact with complete support units.

It would be bad probably one of the worst wars ever!
    I would never advocate for it and hope people understand it just a discussion and not planning.

If a F15 bombed a civilian target.
    How hard would it to find the Squadron Commanders son?

I mean itÂ’s not like John Kirk Jr. was my 4th Great Grandfather or anything!
    https://www.newspapers.com/clip/30491611/john_kirk_indian_killer_1886/

This is why I don't think it will ever be the US Military. You can't bring air power if nothing comes off the rail or nothing drops off the bomb rack. Even the ones who don't defect will not pull all the quick-release pins.

So who will it be? Blue-helmeted UN Peacekeepers? That would lead to a slaughter that would make what Hannibal did at Cannae look like a fender-bender. It has to be civilian and federal. Remember all that ammo DHS bought? People have to be turned against each other, and willing to turn in their neighbors and even their parents. Sound familiar? That's because it has happened and not that long ago.

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    We've talked about this before.

Ill just leave these modern examples here,
    - vietnam
    - iraq
    - Afghanistan

A government has to not only fight insurgents who blend into the population, but the government also has to maintain regular government services and keep the people happy who havent risen up, or else they will. They will be spread too thin. Not enough resources.
    And as we just recently witnessed in afghanistan with another green on blue incident, the enemy infiltrates your ranks. This would be true even if the government had foreign assistance.

It is a no win scenario for government unless they do actually nuke their population and good luck with that here.

Ask CAS pilots about the term "Golden BB ".

MH

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No better than enemy combatants.

I don't think even those participants would be retarded enough to "invade" the US. It'd be a suicide mission.

In my post the Blue Helmets were the Romans, not the Carthaginians.

Top Bottom