• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Here's a good depiction of the site. North is to the right, and the current active construction is in the top right corner. PointBlankSite.jpg

Point Blank is going to be in the bottom left corner, along City Center Drive.

sonny27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Carmel
    Talked to the Carmel office for building permits today... They said the paperwork is sitting in the office waiting for Point Blank.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Oy vey.

The Point Blank website has Carmel as "Coming soon."
    Point Blank Carmel | Point Blank Indoor Shooting Range & Gun Shop | Cincinnati Ohio

There are mixed reports about the permits. Some are telling me that they are "held up" with the City. Others are telling me that the city is waiting for Point Blank to complete the permit process. I've also heard that the permits are issued.

I don't know what the actual status of the permits are, and I'll politely decline to speculate on it for now.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I will be working on the project. Ground was 'broken' yesterday to get some soil samples from the pond area because they need to use it to fill the building pad. I collected the samples today. Progress will begin probably next week after the owner decides how they want to proceed with the soft soils...(decide on $$$ vs. time)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I will be working on the project. Ground was 'broken' yesterday to get some soil samples from the pond area because they need to use it to fill the building pad. I collected the samples today. Progress will begin probably next week after the owner decides how they want to proceed with the soft soils...(decide on $$$ vs. time)

I work right across the street. I may have to stop by and say hello over lunch.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I work right across the street. I may have to stop by and say hello over lunch.

I won't be there every day. I'm the project manager for the testing/inspection company. If we have anyone on site it will likely be one of our technicians, but if there is an issue or something I'll go out and give my opinion.

Top Bottom