• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It was not stolen. He left it in his truck one day and forgot about it. He reported it stolen. While driving one day he slammed on the brakes to avoid an accident and the revolver slid from where it was at. He didn't know until I told him today that we can call the police and have it taken off the list. He has the original box and receipt as well

I had a friend of mine find a "lost" very early SP101 in .38 plus p in a cookie jar hidden on top of his kitchen cabinets.....

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I called the East Chicago Police. I spoke with a detective, he told me records of stolen guns from that time period are gone. I guess we are safe to shoot it and carry it, he didn't say those records were put into a database. If i buy it from him i might have the porter county sheriff run the numbers just to be safe

Minifire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2017
    USA
    I heard about the policeman who hid money in the barrel of his gun (it was the only way his wife couldn't find the money, because she was afraid of firearms). But hiding gun this way... Cool story! :)

Top Bottom