• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aetucker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Tune in to NPR 90.1. They are discussing gun rights on Diane Rehm in the wake of the Arizona shootings. somewhat interesting discussion so far.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaahhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmm
    aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiinnnnnnn ttttttttttoooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmm ppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

marine4life

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    South Indy
    I heard someone say "only criminals carry guns". I hope they dont need my help one day. To judge everyone because of ones actions is crude and obsurd. Hitler judged everyone didnt he?

aetucker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    well, i thought it was going to be a good discussion...but i was wrong. honestly, it got me a little hot headed. they went round and round about magazine capacity. Pretty sure she has no idea how a semi auto works or even what one is...let alone why anyone would want to own more than a revolver. some good call ins though.

aetucker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    one of the guys on the panel just kept saying that it should be legal to own a gun for self defence IN YOUR HOME. over and over about IN YOUR HOME. not once did they talk about outside your house. both sides of the panel had complete blinders on.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Really... a revolver... I just don't see why anyone needs more than a good black powder single shot pistol.

Top Bottom