• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Good to know. You can't swing a dead cat around here without some prick making a rude comment. Thanks for not being one.

I don't think people were trying to be rude, myself included, inflection is hard through text. I think in this thread people were either being helpful in their own way and/or sarcastic/joking.

Last edited:

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I don't think people were trying to be rude, myself included, inflection is hard through text. I think I'm this thread people were either being helpful in their own way and/or sarcastic/joking.

Good to know. You can't swing a dead cat around here without some prick making a rude comment. Thanks for not being one.

I hope it's not me. I am blunt... sometimes people think it's rude.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie

All you have to do is ignore the trolls/know-it-alls and interact with the ones actually engaging in a discussion with you. It can get annoying sometimes, but it's much better on here than on other forums. Even the ones who will tell you you're wrong, will give you great ideas and information. Just take the info at face value and ignore the rest. Plus, some aren't actually being rude. They just come off that way when read on a computer.

As for my two cents about your question, I'd prefer the Gettysburg, personally. It looks like that one has locking bolts on the top (and assuming the bottom), whereas the Winchester doesn't seem to from looking at the pictures.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    All you have to do is ignore the trolls/know-it-alls and interact with the ones actually engaging in a discussion with you. It can get annoying sometimes, but it's much better on here than on other forums. Even the ones who will tell you you're wrong, will give you great ideas and information. Just take the info at face value and ignore the rest.

As for my two cents about your question, I'd prefer the Gettysburg, personally. It looks like that one has locking bolts on the top (and assuming the bottom), whereas the Winchester doesn't seem to from looking at the pictures.

Thank you! That makes perfect sense and I appreciate the advice.

Top Bottom