• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    I am looking for a new (BIGGER) gun safe, a buddy has one he is wanting to sell me its new he has never used it. Its a Stack-On GSX-536 36 Gun Fireproof Gun Safe w/ Combo Lock. Any thoughts on this one in particular?

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    I cant say i know the model. the things to look at are how many rods lock the door closed and where there positioned, and also what class fire rating it is, and how it mounts to the floor ( some leave the bolts exposed from the out side when mounted) other than that im affraid im not much help

gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    He paid $1,000 for it and he is selling it to me for $650. He has never used it. I am going to pick it up in an hour, The bad thing is I have not told my wife yet,lol

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    well a fire proof gun save for 650 at that size is a great deal. I think i paid 1100 for the ones i had

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Good price for a good size.

No more than 1 hour ago, me and 3 guys lugged a new 509 lb Winchester 24 gun safe up my stairs into my office, what a job! Fire proof to 1400 degrees for 45 minutes

The Winchester was $699 and smaller (24 gun) than yours.

gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    They Weight I found on the internet said 607# What a load of crap,:laugh: That damn thing weights more than that. It has a few scratches on it now, but its in place, will start filling it up tomorrow. The wife took it very well, she was kinda excited about it. Now I can sneak new things in and she will never know about them, If she knows then she will want another one too.

Top Bottom