• goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    :rockwoot: Yup, next time do that!

I saw a friend posing with a gun in a picture and I made the comment to another friend "Is it sad that the only thing I could think was 'OMG Get your finger off the trigger!!'" I'm hoping that it was a toy gun, but still!

I made a comment on FB the other day about a group picture of "shooters." There was a kid on the end who wasn't just muzzle flashing the people in front of him, he was pointing the gun directly over their heads and in the vicinity of the person taking the picture. But it was OK because the mag was empty, his finger wasn't on the trigger and the gun was pointed just above their heads. :rolleyes:

But I made a comment about it and practically the entire family piled on me. I was even threatened by one of them who thinks that because he's in the military, he's not only a perfect shooter, but a bada$$ to boot..

Funny thing Murph, we both know the family in question. I would have never thought they would treat me like that, just for making an innocent comment. God forbid that someone would point out a flaw in some folk, ya know? :dunno:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom