• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    A $540 gun for $350? Someone got a killer deal!

Prices that I've seen are still $25 - $50 more on most guns than they were 6 months ago. Case in point, I saw Shields last summer going for ~$350 pretty regularly. Now most places charge a minimum of $375 or so. I've seen the same with other guns.

This is what I'm seeing. My market is a little more limited than where I used to live, but I have not noticed a price drop.
    Nor have I been looking online to compare prices with a few months ago (since I'm not ready to purchase for a few more months)

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    That would never happen in NWI. We almost pay MSRP for most guns up here. If anything, the price have gone up since January. Sometimes I can't justify supporting the locals when the locals get shafted by the distributor for pricing.

As for online shopping, the prices are fluctuating. Some are dropping like rocks, others are on a steady climb.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Been paying on a lay-away for a Springfield range officer. 1911s don't seem to be getting any cheaper. Probably a reason for that, number 1 selling firearm on gunbroker.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Not noticed any significant change. I think everybody is watching the elections though.

Yup. Keep an eye on Hillary's poll numbers after the party conventions. If her numbers go up, so will gun and ammo prices. If she wins in November and Obama gets his SCOTUS nominee, well, I hope you all have already stocked up.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Sorry for not getting back to you all.

My mother in law shattered her humorous in a fall and we have our hands full.

It is a new, never shot gen 4 glock 19. I bought it at a pawn shop gun store on 41 about a mile north of the interstate in Terre Haute. They were asking 400 and I said would you take 350. They took it. They have what looks like a nice used g17 gen 3 for 375 if it is still around. I bet they will take 300-325 for it. They sell a mix of used and new guns.

They have had some killer deals over the last year and I'm done spending money on toys for a while.

Top Bottom