• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I'm hearing some news of gun stores receiving new firearms/ammo.
    But also hearing that the demand has not slowed...

Are we still seeing lines-to-enter & upsurge in gun sales?
    Or have the panic buyers moved onto other items?

Last edited:

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I went to Avon Walmart yesterday. Pretty normal crowd for a Saturday, maybe even a bit light. Canned goods were in short supply. I didn’t check TP or paper towels. We did look for an oral thermometer but all thermometers were out of stock. Same at Walgreens. There was a decent stock of meats and other goods. From the looks of it, the hoarders have reached a point where they are getting satisfied with their piles of stuff and have stopped hoarding or at least slowed a bit.
    At least that’s my take on what I saw. I didn’t notice anyone going overboard with what they had in their carts at checkout.

Matt

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Stopped in at RK in Columbus today. Looked like they got some stuff restocked. Bunch of AR rifles in there and an ok selection of handguns again. Anywhere from SCCY's to Sig's price range for the semi-autos. Still not much for ammo, had some a stack of 50 count boxes of Aguila .22. and one lonely 300ct box of .556 about $100, can't remember what brand.

and very little interest in that dept it seemed. Nobody waiting around to buy nothing.

Top Bottom