• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpmike25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    Just in case you didnt know and live in the Bloomington area, there is a great gun shop there. The name of the place is Leathers Limited Firearms. Gary is a great guy and easy to deal with. I bought a sig ar through him and he showed me his price, his, mark-up, shipping, and tax to prove it's only 10% mark-up. He guarantees that it's only a 10% mark-up. If he doesn't have it he can have it shipped with reasonable shipping prices. He doesn't accept credit, only cash, check or money order but that is to ensure you only pay 10% more since big brother takes 3% on all credit card purchases.

MolonLabe11B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2012
    Gary is a nice guy and he runs a good shop. Good selection of firearms and great prices but the store is open at weird times. Always call ahead before you drive out.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Got any links or contact info for them? I only know of the two big shops (Dicks & McSports) and the two little shops (Four Seasons & Bloomington home and security) in town.

Always good to hear of other shops in the area.

mpmike25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    Gary Butcher
    812-333-GUNS (4867)
    6865 W. Eller Road.
    Bloomington, IN 47403

Hours are:
    Mon, Tues, Thurs, & Fri 4 pm - 8 pm
    Wed 4 pm - 6:15 pm
    Sat 9 am - 4 pm
    Sunday Closed

CMac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    B-town
    Since this thread is pretty old I thought I would update. Leathers Limited Firearms still has the same hours posted above.

I just purchased a handgun from here. I tend to make decisions slowly, but Gary was great. Let me handle all the guns I wanted and answered lots of questions.

Competitive if not better prices than other shops in Bloomington as far as I saw. I plan on doing at least most of my business here in the future.

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I purchased my first pistol from him years ago and he worked on my truck. Didnt know he was still kicking around, I'll have to stop in and say hi.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Hello,
    Thought I would add to all the rest. I bought an sr9c from him this week. Great prices, awesome conversation. His prices on several of the guns I had been looking at were way, I mean way, lower than the competition around Bloomington. All of the gun shops here have been friendly, but Gary at Limited Leather made me feel like he wanted to earn my business. I plan on going to him again.

Top Bottom