• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    These gun shops really need to stop hiring these drop dead hotties to sell guns. I went in to look at a Para 1911 and I nearly ended up with a 1911, a USP and an XD. I'm going to end up with half a dozen .218 Bees if this doesn't stop. :):

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    You know what is hotter? Women who know what they are talking about when they are selling them... I'd rather have that than air-headed eye candy any day... both as an owner and as a shopper.

I'm not saying that isn't what you've experienced but I know I've experienced both.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Yeah, if they were knowledgable I'd be all for it.

I know what you mean though, when I go to Vegas, if I play at the "pleasure pit" at Planet Hollywood (where go-go girls are dancing above the $25 min blackjack tables) I usually lose my mind and wager way above my usual... Luckily last time it payed off.

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    just go to midwest gun exchange facebook page. there are pics there!

But I HATE facebook!

I'll have to deal with all the dummies I went to high school with trying to poke me just because I signed on to check out some pics. :(

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, if they were knowledgable I'd be all for it.

I know what you mean though, when I go to Vegas, if I play at the "pleasure pit" at Planet Hollywood (where go-go girls are dancing above the $25 min blackjack tables) I usually lose my mind and wager way above my usual... Luckily last time it payed off.

i assume you and i eat a hooter's because of the food?:dunno:

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Yea midwest is bad about that. :D

So, you know I'm talking about Julie.... :):

Didn't know she was back. She has that 2 carat rock on her hand now and I still have to leave my wallet at home if I know she's going to be there. :): She's got a new gun now, a USP. I miss the Keltec she used to keep on her back hip. Never saw a Keltec look so good..... And yes, Julie knows her guns and makes fun of the guys who don't.

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    so.................were you ,"prom king" or something?:D

Well, I think my lady parts made me not eligible for the "prom king" title...

We are coming up on our 10-year reunion though, so everyone's trying to find everyone else now, and I don't particularly care to be found. :)

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    We are coming up on our 10-year reunion though, so everyone's trying to find everyone else now, and I don't particularly care to be found. :)

I didn't want to goto mine either but had a friend talk me into it and had a great time.....Wait for it...................................................OPEN BAR!!!!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom