• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Cavman, No, Acme has the bigger selection. Bite the Bullets specialty was/is Wilson and other hi end 1911's of which they a rather large selection. Haven't been there for a while so I am not current on Bite the Bullet.

strut70

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    columbus
    I am in bite the bullet quit often, they have a really nice selection of revolvers and pistols as well as higher end pistols.
    If you are in the area stop by and see them.really nice folks and Mark Loran will go out of there way to help you with what you need.

jb28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Acme has a pretty good selection of the stuff most people would appreciate, tactical, new and used, ammo and such. Bassmasters has a nice selection of guns and outdoor, fishing, hunting and more, I get my bow work and arrows done there. Both are friendly, I will buy from both and have. I've passed the one on 31 just south of Reddington hundreds of times, as worked in Seymour for years, and never stopped. Maybe I should sometime.

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    BassMasters is a joke. Went there yesterday at 5. Sign on window said open until 7. I walked in, first response was sorry man register is closed, they acted like they could care less if i was gonna buy something. I told them they better change their sign then if they are gonna close at 5, guy said we have never been open until 7 on a Saturday. I told him to come out with me and I showed him the sign. Only then did they act like they wanted my business. Told them nevermind i would drive up the road to Bite the Bullet and spend my money there. Did look like they had a nice selection of guns though for the short amount of time i was in there, but i wont go back.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom