• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mjones

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    McCordsville
    does anyone cc at the 1500 just wondering if you are allowed to when i was at the gun show in lawrence a few weeks ago they had signs no loaded guns in building

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    does anyone cc at the 1500 just wondering if you are allowed to when i was at the gun show in lawrence a few weeks ago they had signs no loaded guns in building

Most all the gun shows I've been to make you check your gun's and put a plastic wire tie so it can't be loaded or fired.

But anyway... I just wanted to post so I could give you a :yesway: on your avatar.... My wife is still laughing at that...

mjones

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    McCordsville
    Most all the gun shows I've been to make you check your gun's and put a plastic wire tie so it can't be loaded or fired.

But anyway... I just wanted to post so I could give you a :yesway: on your avatar.... My wife is still laughing at that...

always looking for rep points :rockwoot:

mjones

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    McCordsville
    heard on the intercomm today at the 1500 that a loaded gun was found on someones table it kind of felt like the whole entire crowd booths and shoppers got an as s chewing

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    heard on the intercomm today at the 1500 that a loaded gun was found on someones table it kind of felt like the whole entire crowd booths and shoppers got an as s chewing
    and it wasn't the only time this weekend an ass chewing was given over the PA

now if it just really took a little off my ass every time he chewed this weekend, I'd be happy :dunno:

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    and it wasn't the only time this weekend an ass chewing was given over the PA

now if it just really took a little off my ass every time he chewed this weekend, I'd be happy :dunno:
    i went and looked for said skid mark of dudes face.. was nowhere to be found.. :noway:

i bet he got his "friday night special" all right.. all of a pringles can went somewhere.. :laugh:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

I heard about that too, I heard it was a gun that the vendor had out for sale! If that's true, that vendor should be banned!!!! You know how many kids (and idiot adults) pick up guns at the show and immediately have their finger on the trigger, pointing, pulling,..... It's just a matter of time!
    Wise up people, they are NOT toys!!!!:xmad:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    You mean it is not smart to try and steal something in a room full of people and cops?????

I also heard there was at least 3 or 4 guns stolen! We had a laser swiped off our table!
    And "a room full of people and cops" didn't stop them!

By the way, I know it's a weird thought, but I thought MOST cops were people too!:D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You mean it is not smart to try and steal something in a room full of people and cops?????
    it isn't but it is done successfully at every show. This guy wasn't to smart and stuck a Taurus Judge with a 6" barrel down his pants and thought he had it concealed.
    I heard about that too, I heard it was a gun that the vendor had out for sale! If that's true, that vendor should be banned!!!! You know how many kids (and idiot adults) pick up guns at the show and immediately have their finger on the trigger, pointing, pulling,..... It's just a matter of time!
    Wise up people, they are NOT toys!!!!:xmad:
    This also was true but never heard the story behind it. Vigilance on dealer and customer is a must. A bad situation was dodged this time.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    it isn't but it is done successfully at every show. This guy wasn't to smart and stuck a Taurus Judge with a 6" barrel down his pants and thought he had it concealed.

This also was true but never heard the story behind it. Vigilance on dealer and customer is a must. A bad situation was dodged this time.

How does a dealer set out his or her guns, and NOT know if they are loaded?:n00b:

Do you happen to know what kind of gun it was? And was there just one in the chamber or....?

Top Bottom