• ...and so much more!
  • russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Glad I missed the ND!

I live 1 mile from the show. Now I know why I went for a bike ride instead of the show.
    That was a better use of your time even without the ND!

How was the ammo supply, well other than bouncing off the floor? Was it worth the trip?
    what little there was was priced like there's a pandemic on and election coming up. No components other than one guy had an assortment of open, not full bullet boxes for obscure/obsolete calibers.

Saw the usual guy in the same spot with the $375 PT111 and $350 hipoint (both well used) and lots of old mail-order-catalog .22s and shotguns: pretty much the story of the Columbus show. Somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of all items for sale even had prices marked.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I was there around noon. Must’ve missed the ND. Curious as to whether or not the vendor will be allowed back.
    Not much there that I was looking for, a couple of shotguns that were almost what I am looking for but not quite.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Glad I missed the ND!

That was a better use of your time even without the ND!

what little there was was priced like there's a pandemic on and election coming up. No components other than one guy had an assortment of open, not full bullet boxes for obscure/obsolete calibers.

Saw the usual guy in the same spot with the $375 PT111 and $350 hipoint (both well used) and lots of old mail-order-catalog .22s and shotguns: pretty much the story of the Columbus show. Somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of all items for sale even had prices marked.

Kind of sounds like the Muncie shows from years past. Pretty sure that guy, probably a clone, was at those shows as well. He really gets around.
    I just moved down here about a year ago so I haven't been to any shows in the area yet.

Top Bottom