• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Stopped into Brian's Surplus today. Brian passed on that there will be a gun show at the Kokomo Event Center on US31 on 1-2 Jan 2011. Great way to start the new year! :ar15:

hogwild

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Kokomo
    The guy who stold all the guns at the kokomo show , not to long ago hung himself in jail

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Good way to start the new year after a hang-over!

I have to wonder how many customers are going to cut themselves at this show.
    Seriously it happens a lot more than you would think.....lately about every show someone cuts themselves on one of my knives.

This show I'm implementing a new policy: "If you leave DNA on one of my blades, you have to buy it"

A Sign will be posted. :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Seriously it happens a lot more than you would think.....lately about every show someone cuts themselves on one of my knives.

This show I'm implementing a new policy: "If you leave DNA on one of my blades, you have to buy it"

You told me that policy a few shows ago! I'm bringing rubber gloves to look at your stuff. :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Question for those in the know... is there also a gun show in Kokomo on the 9th 10th?

I saw it listed on ZX guns website? Just curious.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County

Hmmmm. Might be worth the blood letting. "But honey I know I don't need another knife, but I bled all over it, and there's a sign and everything". :D

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Question for those in the know... is there also a gun show in Kokomo on the 9th 10th?

I saw it listed on ZX guns website? Just curious.

No there is not. I bet those are last year's dates as the 9th and 10th of January is a Sunday and Monday. The 8th and 9th there is a show in Ft Wayne.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I may drive up to this show, just to look around. Brad, will you have those new folders there? I can also get that chopper you suggested from KnifeLady.

Top Bottom