• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I may drive up to this show, just to look around. Brad, will you have those new folders there? I can also get that chopper you suggested from KnifeLady.

I really don't expect to have the new HEST Folders by this weekend. :dunno:
    Geeezzz...I can't remember which knife it was that I suggested......could it have been one of the Becker models?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I may drive up to this show, just to look around. Brad, will you have those new folders there? I can also get that chopper you suggested from KnifeLady.

Please let me know what knife it is since I am not going to be at the show. That way I can give it to Brad to take with him. :D
    I have a poker game on New Years eve to attend. :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I was going to hit up this show, but I think there would only be one or two vendors I'd be interested in visiting. I may pass this time.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Ive only been to the Ft Wayne shows and i love them! I think ill be up there on the 8th. Ill have to stop by.

I would be at the Kokomo event but ill be traveling out of state this weekend. How are the Kokomo events comparted to Ft Waynes?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I like the Kokomo show sometimes, but the vendor I go to for handguns isn't going to be there this time.

TSG isn't either. But if you need a good knife, at least Brad will be there. (wear gloves)

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    The guy who stold all the guns at the kokomo show , not to long ago hung himself in jail

I was in Kokomo, waiting in line to pay my entrance fee for the gun show, when LEO came rushing in. I did not know what had occurred. I thought to myself, "I know this is a good show, but LEO needs to get in line like everyone else." Only later did I find out LEO was there to take the guy trying to rob the place to jail.:dunno:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Located on the North end of Kokomo on US31. It would be 2 miles North of the intersection of US 31 and US35/IN22. Address is 1500 North Reed Road, Kokomo, IN 46901.

nrar15

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Attica
    I'm planning on going if I don't get called into work. Hope to pick up a set of XL plates for my vest. Will have something to carry around I'm sure.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Talked to Tony from Bob's Pawn Shop in Kokomo. He will be setting up with a large selection of firearms. He always has good prices.
    Brian's Surplus will not be setting up a big display at the show. He will be there with a few personal items for sale.
    I plan on bringing the Colt SP-1 that I have for sale. Want to make it easier for anyone who wants to look at it.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    If I go I'll have to have my 5 year old in tow. Last time she got really bored really quick. I guess she just doesn't appreciate the finer things in life yet.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    If I go I'll have to have my 5 year old in tow. Last time she got really bored really quick. I guess she just doesn't appreciate the finer things in life yet.

If I knew when we were going she could hook up with my wife and 6 yr old daughter and they could entertain each other. Actually, I am hoping to convince my wife to go shopping somewhere in town while I am at the show.

Top Bottom