• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    It is at the Century Center.

Can I take a gun (shotgun) to this show and try to sell it? Are there usually restrictions/fees for someone trying to sell one gun? Is it venue dependent?

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    First one in the CIty of South Bend in close to 15 years I think. It is not the same organizer as at the fairgrounds so it may be better.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    It's being promotion by Dan & Tammy from Cental Indiana Gunshows.The one at the fairgrounds is a different promoter.CIG has the Koko, Columbia City, & some of the Crown Point shows among many others.They usually have pretty good shows.They had one at the S. Bend Armory a couple years ago that wasn't too bad.
    I quit going to the fairgrounds show because it was a waste of time.The fairground show is put on by CPI the same people that do the Ft. Wayne show at the coliseum.

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    decent selection but prices were HIGH. There are some stripped lowers $180 but no complete uppers or lowers. i should have just stayed home and took a nap and saved $10. waste of time for me.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I just got back and the show was better then the fairgrounds. The prices were high just like the last 1500.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I got a pretty good price on a new Browning Buckmark so I am very happy with the show. A lot of stuff was high, but depending on what you were looking for I think there were some buys. Mostly on the hunting type guns rather than the self defense stuff. Talked quite awhile to one of the Appleseed people and looked over his 10/22 that had been fixed up for training. Definitely much better than the fairgrounds event.

ElkhartGunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Eklhart
    I usually dont go to that gun show, never been very good. I have found the one in Ft. Wayne usually at the beginning of the year the best one to go to.

Squatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    It was better then the one at the fairgrounds, but still didn't buy anything though. Was frustrated with the fact that the Century Center's website said free parking, but got you for $5 at the gate.

Shane

gunguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It was better then the one at the fairgrounds, but still didn't buy anything though. Was frustrated with the fact that the Century Center's website said free parking, but got you for $5 at the gate.

Shane
    Same number of tables as the fairgrounds show, but parking is free at the fairgrounds. Some different vendors though. Prices about the same.

Top Bottom