Gun show in Terre Haute this weekend (08-20 -> 08/21)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Just FYI Centeral Indiana Gunshows is having a show at the fairground in Terre Haute this weekend.

Usually a decent show. Not great, but not bad.

I'll be there sometime Saturday morning. Usually walk everything a couple times, pick up some small stuff then leave. ;)

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    After last year's Terre Haute Knife and overpriced junk show I'll pass but good luck to any that do try.

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    Maybe I should make the two hour drive to sell my XDm? I have it listed here but hasn't sold yet. I thought I had it sold but then the deal just fell through. :(

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    eh, I don't know that I would drive from Rockport for this show. If I were going to make a drive, wait a week and go to the 1500 next weekend

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Definitely not a huge show. We will have a little over 100 tables this weekend, about average for a summer show in Terre Haute. On the bright side, the building does have air conditioning now! It didn't used to have AC and it was miserable in the summer. We'll also have a couple vendors that haven't been to this show before.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    We don't publish a list of vendors. It always changes, many times at the last minute and we have a show practically every weekend. There will be vendors with guns, knives, ammo, magazines, bullets, ammo cans, self defense tools, and military surplus. We don't have anyone that specializes in holsters this weekend but I imagine you might find a few. Obviously with only around 100 tables there won't be huge amounts of anything but we will have a variety of vendors.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    wow, I didn't know Brian was a member here! Cool! You always have some cool stuff! I still lust over the micro galil you were selling a year or two ago. You always have something on your table I would love to own ;)

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    wow, I didn't know Brian was a member here! Cool! You always have some cool stuff! I still lust over the micro galil you were selling a year or two ago. You always have something on your table I would love to own ;)
    Thank you! I just joined recently. I've been observing on here for some time, I finally decided to join so I could add my two cents.

I just got done setting up tables and the official count is 111 vendor tables, assuming that nobody else books the show at the last minute.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom