• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xzarian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    South Bend
    Anybody go to the show today? I'm gonna go tomorrow to look for a stripped lower and was wondering if I would see some of ya all there:cool: If you did go did you find any good deals?

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I usually dont go to the South Bend Gun Show. There usuallly is not a good turn out for it. The last time I went there was around 30 tables and it still cost $6 to get in. Once I was in there was no deals everything seemed overpriced. I hold out for the Indy 1500.

On a side note, Midwest Gun Exchang has Rock River stripped lowers for $139 plus they stock a few other. They are definaltely worth checking out with the moving sale going on. Everything in the store is on sale.

xzarian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    South Bend
    I thought about going to midwest first to check their prices but figured they would be at the show anyway and with better prices. Wishful thinking?:dunno: Also, do they stock other AR parts like BUIS? Last time I was there the counter guy was trying to sell me an AR they had on sale for $900. I told him I was planning on building one (which he did not seem to like much) and said come back when you get the money together and i'll "see what I can do" so I did not ask about parts then.

xzarian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    South Bend
    Who would you recommend for a BUIS. nothing fancy, Just something to get me by until I can afford some type of optics. Oh, and some magazines too.

xzarian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    South Bend
    Thanks for the links. Is it just me or are the prices on these things outrageous? I mean sights are certainly important but damn. Well I guess it don't look that bad after you start looking at say red dot optics and such.

Warwagon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    NW Indiana
    You can also try Class III sales in New Carlisle. He's off of county line by the South Shore RxR tracks.

He sells DPMS and his own lowers.

He's a Class II manufacturer. I've always bought all of my stuff from him. I know he's got several new AR's on sale right now and the price is somewhere around $650-700 or so...

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Zguns in Goshen carries lowers.I bought a DPMS lower for $115 a few months back.
    Yeah they were at the show with stripped lowers for $109 if I remember correctly.
    The show was pretty bland, but I took my sons anyway, just so they could see some guns, and also to find out if anybody had youth model 22s for sale. It was my 3-year-old's 2nd gun show, and my almost-2-year-old's first. We had a good time and talked to a nice gentleman that invited me to join a nearby conservation club.

Warwagon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Yeah they were at the show with stripped lowers for $109 if I remember correctly.
    The show was pretty bland, but I took my sons anyway, just so they could see some guns, and also to find out if anybody had youth model 22s for sale. It was my 3-year-old's 2nd gun show, and my almost-2-year-old's first. We had a good time and talked to a nice gentleman that invited me to join a nearby conservation club.

If you're looking for a group that shoots actively, try bend on the river in Niles. BORCC

pm me and I'll get you connected. 200yd range and 7 25yd gun bay. IDPA and IPSC. Active shooter drills and LEO training.

Top Bottom