• Slim400

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    INDIANAPOLIS SS IN
    [h=1]Hoosier Hunting and Firearms Show[/h]
    DATEAugust 6 - August 7, 2016

The Hoosier Hunting and Firearms Show will be held at Johnson County Fairgrounds in Franklin, Indiana. The show will be on Saturday, August 6, 2016, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Sunday, August 7, 2016, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. General admission is $5.00 and children ages 16 and under will be admitted for free.

250 Fairgrounds St
    Franklin, Indiana 46131

Times:
    Saturday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
    Sunday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Hope to see you there!

Buy, sell, trade, and enjoy.

Mosin Mounts

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Southwest of Indianapolis
    Sounds like this will be a really cool show with a unique trade-show style layout and format, unlike the typical shows we're all used to. I've never been to a show with guest speakers and presentations (yes, I'm the one guy who missed out on the NRA convention). I'm stoked!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I went today and had a very good time. Very low pressure and I didn't see a bunch of "signage" that I didn't like. I may or may not have CC'd and didn't have any concerns. The event is is two separate outdoor buildings. One was primarily hunting type of booths while the other was firearms and archery. When you entered the show area and paid they put a wrist band on you. This gave you full access to the buildings. Parking was free and very adequate. There were a couple of food vendors there that were not over priced. I saw some friends and members of INGO and picked up some deals on firearm related parts and pieces. For being their first event I think it was well ran and lots of extra options were thrown in for the small price of admission. Even the XYL had a good time and enjoyed herself. I'm looking forward to the show in November!

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    I went on Saturday and thought the signage could have been better for just finding the buildings. I entered off of US 31 where the sign for the fairgrounds is located (north ) and there was no indication of a show anywhere.

I thought it was a nice show, especially if you are into hunting, etc. especially bow hunting in particular. I ended up buying some deer grunts which I'm looking forward to using this upcoming deer season. As far as the firearms part, I thought that was a little disappointing but overall I thought it was a good start and hope for a continued success.

Top Bottom