• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It is still showing on the Gun Trader list and shows verified. I would guess they will wait to see what Governor "Big State" Holcomb decides on extending the lock down.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Illinois is extended to the end of May, seems like leadership is playing a game of one-upmanship.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    It is still showing on the Gun Trader list and shows verified. I would guess they will wait to see what Governor "Big State" Holcomb decides on extending the lock down.

This right here ^^^^^ All will depend on what Holcomb does next week

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Gun Trader shows FW and Crown Point cancelled. It shows Greenfield verified.... I would want to confirm before driving far though.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Gun Trader shows FW and Crown Point cancelled. It shows Greenfield verified.... I would want to confirm before driving far though.
    This information is correct. Lake County has more cases than anywhere else except Marion County, so things will be delayed there for some time. Greenfield is confirmed, I'll be there this weekend. It would definitely still be a good idea to call before making the drive, since anything is possible at this point. Other shows are confirmed as well for the next couple weekends. A little bit of online searching will give you relevant information but I would recommend calling before you drive anywhere for the time being.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Small show, but I still found a few goodies and got rid of a few others. I also had a good time visiting with friends and acquaintances I hadn't seen for several months - well worth it all around.

Scored the following:
    Star Model B magazine for $20
    Most of a 1# can of Win 571 powder for $10
    Traded a partial box of Hornady 9mm FTX for a partial box of 45 Colt (in my favorite loading)

Saw one item for free on a table, but I left it for someone else. :)

Top Bottom