• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I'm planning to hit that one, also. What time are you planning on? I will probably be there around lunch time (12-1).
    I will be there closer to 2, I get out of class at 1:45. I don't care for the regular coffee, so I guess I will try one of the bank breaking items.

I figure I will also take the wife a Valentines dinner, so I will OC the Martinsville Starbucks also.

We now return you to the regularly schedule thread after the jack!:D

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    concealment. you know, wear a long black trench coat and a ski mask. maybe drive a large black suv with dark tinted windows and drive around the block about 50 times before parking to make sure everything is ok.

Good call.

Once out, I usually check out the gun I am buying by imaginary firing them at whatever
    objects around where I happen to be while making the "pichuuu, pichuuu" sound effect.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I'm hitting the Starbucks thing on tuesday as well...

I cannot believe how insane people are now-a-days... hell when I was a kid we'd wander around with BB and Pellet guns shooting each other!

I missed the "good ol' days" of taking funs (wow, talk about a Freudian slip... this was supposed to be "guns") into school, but hey, I can't have everything.

What really pisses me off about this, is I OC everywhere I can here in the PRoB just so people will learn that it's not illegal, that intelligent, professional men can carry and not be "evil". No one has ever said anything to me, but one daffy bus driver thinks they see something and doesn't even bother to verify, just runs to the nanny squad and bleats!

Last edited:

2500ekW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Zionsville
    I did a FTF for a knife sale inside of a Starbucks. That got some weird looks, but luckily my little town didn't lock down the schools for an ESEE sighting!

Valor35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette
    It really is true that if you cannot do something, then you teach it instead.

While not disagreeing that there a good number of teachers (and administrators)in many school corporations that could use some remedial common sense training, I do know many teachers at all levels of education that are REALLY good at facilitating learning, know their field and topic intimately, and have successfully 'done' what they teach prior to moving into education.

Are you sure you need to paint all teachers with such a broad brush of incompetency?

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Wow another one in my own backyard that I missed. Someone got a link to the original story on this one? I can't believe I shop at that Marsh, now I am going to have to find another grocery store.

Also i will be at the Starbucks by Lowes on tuesday later in the afternoon, like 5-6 time frame.

Dodgerdoob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Bloomington
    I carry at that Marsh about once a week, I can't believe they haven't called the SWAT team on me for buying milk. I'll be stopping in at the Starbucks nest to Best Buy.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!!! I went to Southport High School in the 60's. It was normal and accepted practice to take a long gun on the school bus!!!!! I did it at least 4 or more times. This Amerika sucks anymore....John

If you want your country back, you get your ass out there and TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK! Get out and make new shooters. The more of us there are, the better it will be.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    I was to lazy to change before I went out today.
    Baby-Gang-Banger-34591.jpg

Next time I am doing a FTF I will put on my suit.
    yuppies081006_2_560.jpg

Top Bottom