• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Utter Disgust, is the first emotion I have after reading that article.

They send in a known criminal (must have cleared his record so he could pass an NICS check) to set them up in a language they don't speak, then use the translations as PC to bust them ? Come on! Pure BS!

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Utter Disgust, is the first emotion I have after reading that article.

They send in a known criminal (must have cleared his record so he could pass an NICS check) to set them up in a language they don't speak, then use the translations as PC to bust them ? Come on! Pure BS!

Welcome to our Department of Selective Justice.

the DOJ needed a fall guy.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It doesn't seem that they were actually involved with Fast and Furious, so the headline is a bit misleading. Still, the whole situation seems pretty wrong...going after a gun store after they reported what they thought might be a straw purchase.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    When criminals operating under the auspices of government who do this to citizens are duly tried, convicted, and executed, this nonsense will stop.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    When criminals operating under the auspices of government who do this to citizens are duly tried, convicted, and executed, this nonsense will stop.

Are you meaning the criminal with the intenionally clean NCIS check, or the ones with the suits and ties that orchestrated it? I will gladly provide a rope for either class, since a firing squad is too honorable......

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Are you meaning the criminal with the intenionally clean NCIS check, or the ones with the suits and ties that orchestrated it? I will gladly provide a rope for either class, since a firing squad is too honorable......

Any and all who are making life a living Hell for people doing an upright job of working in an honorable profession who have become playthings in a really stupid game. I agree about the rope. Perhaps their Mexican drug-running friends can help them with this as five-stranded hemp is the traditional choice.

Top Bottom