• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    He wasn't arrested for yelling obscenities. The obscenities didn't come out till the cops illegally detained and arrested him. Bet he skates, but it doesn't make up for the false arrest.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Hey, this doofus said he wanted the LEO's to arrest him, and he got his wish.

I hope it costs this dipstick $1,000,000.

He won't, but he should get 10 years in maximum security for 'stupidity'. :laugh:

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    In part I feel bad for the guy, but at the same time his attitude magnified things and both sides shut down to conversation when he lost his resolve. He will be released with no charges and might get a few bucks in his pocket after a drawn out lawsuit and settlement.

TiMMaY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2014
    Martinsville
    In part I feel bad for the guy, but at the same time his attitude magnified things and both sides shut down to conversation when he lost his resolve. He will be released with no charges and might get a few bucks in his pocket after a drawn out lawsuit and settlement.

After watching the video, I doubt an attorney would represent him without a sizable retainer. They don't work for free........ Just saying.

T755

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    looks like was in the street to me hard to tell on video. Got what they wanted. Not a good time to follow the police around and scream at them

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Of course, we have no idea what he did prior to the beginning of the video as posted. His "videographer" certainly wouldn't show anything he did to get the officer's undivided attention. I doubt they just walked up and slapped cuffs on this idiot because they had nothing else to do. If you work at it hard enough you can get yourself arrested! We used to call that talking your way into jail.

Top Bottom