• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwardrip

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Evansville
    Trying to find the value of a Kimber Custom Eclipse II in used condtion. Gentleman I am speaking too is Asking $800 for it. He said he paid $1399 for it used at Gander Mt, two years ago. $1399 used sounds high to me, but I could be wrong. From pics ive seen, gun looks to be in really good condtion. Anyone know the value of this gun. Comes with orginal case and two clips.
    Thanks

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    From Blue Book

Kimber has produced limited runs of pistols for dealer groups, NRA Events, sporting goods stores law enforcement agencies, special requests, etc. Limited run pistols can be as small as 25 mfg.

Custom Eclipse II stainless slide and frame, 4 in. barrel. black oxide finish brush poliched on the flats, 30 LPI front strap checkering, fixed 3-dot night sights, laminated greay grips, ambidextrous safety, ser. no. begins with KRE, 35 oz. 2,207 mfg 2001

Blue Book does not give grading for these guns, only the last MSR (Manufacturers Suggested Retail), which was $1,121 for this gun. The buyer may have over paid for it at Gander Mountain which would not surprise me. Since it is limited and they don't grade it, it is up to you to decide whether it will stay the same value or not.

My opinion is that $800 does not sound bad unless it has had the bejesus shot out of it.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    picture.php

picture.php

Edit: That was alot easier than I thought it would be.....lol

fw501

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Kimber

NIB 1175, EXC. 900, V.G.775, GOOD 550, FAIR 350, POOR 150

I agree that $800 sounds like a good buy.:yesway:

jwardrip

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Evansville
    I decided to pass on this deal. Ive decided to wait and buy the Super carry pro. Thanks for all your help. Contact info on this gun. Cook1@sigecom.net if anyone else is interested. im sure ill regret it later!! Guys name is Bob.

Top Bottom