• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pretty text book. I don't know the proper medical diagnosis for someone who's delusional and manic, but that's how they present. Bouncing from topic to topic that's only loosely connected. "God" mentioned above also claimed to be drafted by the Golden State Warriors and the Arizona Cardinals, that police were following and threatening his son, that the victim and a random passerby were homosexual lovers, etc. etc. Religion and politics/gov't are extremely common. Celebrities are up next. Oddly, I don't see as much "aliens" delusions any longer. People aren't getting probed as much as they used to, I guess, but they are sure getting stalked by musicians and athletes.

So wait... so it wasnt Trump's fault, nor leftist political violence, and no comments about Hitler? It was just a white South African guy escaping genocide? No, just a crazy? Whoa...

Kut (couldn't have asked for a better example of "jumping the gun")

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    BBI has a pretty cool job he gets to talk with crazy people about god, aliens and Celebrities.
    Then poke around bullet holes and stab wounds doing the Kojak, Colombo, Joe Friday thing.
    I guess the times he has to wrestle the “naked” guys wouldn’t be fun.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    BBI has a pretty cool job he gets to talk with crazy people about god, aliens and Celebrities.
    Then poke around bullet holes and stab wounds doing the Kojak, Colombo, Joe Friday thing.
    I guess the times he has to wrestle the “naked” guys wouldn’t be fun.

All depends on what you're into, I guess. :D

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So wait... so it wasnt Trump's fault, nor leftist political violence, and no comments about Hitler? It was just a white South African guy escaping genocide? No, just a crazy? Whoa...

Kut (couldn't have asked for a better example of "jumping the gun")

Guy was nucking futs just like ALL leftists.
    My comment stands.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Pretty text book. I don't know the proper medical diagnosis for someone who's delusional and manic, but that's how they present. Bouncing from topic to topic that's only loosely connected. "God" mentioned above also claimed to be drafted by the Golden State Warriors and the Arizona Cardinals, that police were following and threatening his son, that the victim and a random passerby were homosexual lovers, etc. etc. Religion and politics/gov't are extremely common. Celebrities are up next. Oddly, I don't see as much "aliens" delusions any longer. People aren't getting probed as much as they used to, I guess, but they are sure getting stalked by musicians and athletes.

I am always amazed how it can come and go. People can be functional and lucid one minute and then way off in the weeds the next.

When I still had a regular PD contract, I got assigned different cases depending on a point scale so every PD could only have so many "points". One of my lighter cases was a dine and dash at a microbrewery downtown. Guy was still in after several weeks when I got appointed, could not afford the $255 bond. I was shocked, so I rush down to the county jug to talk to him. Understands me, understands situation, I call prosecutor from the jail parking lot, resolve case at once and set him for plea next day.

In court, less than 24 hours later, the man I talked to was gone. I got to hear about he helped build the CIA base on Mars, God's plan for space travel and how he was the father of Avril Lavigne (yeah, I know). Off he went to Logansport.

It's like the internal brain wires touch and then they come lose. We (as a society) need to address those so afflicted. The criminal justice system just isn't set up to do so.

Top Bottom