• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brown trix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Morgan County
    :rockwoot::rockwoot:demmons, it sounds like your still is close to mine,only 1 mile to the big Wilbur store
    for me if I could only keep the G men away kinda like :alcoholic:Copperhead Road , Guns and Ord is a great store, class 3 and Barretts, all the way
    down to 22 cal crickets

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Looking at their site this seems great I drove to Bloomington for ammo today so whats Martinsville ... I may go tomorrow. If your in the greenwood area and wanna tag along drop me a PM...

ML ll THUMBHOLE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    PLAINFIELD,IN
    I visited this store today. Sales people are friendly and knowledgeable. Their website provided a map that was easy to follow.
    These folks have every thing you need. they have more guns than most stores you will venture into. They are also a class lll dealer, and can more than take care of your machine gun needs. I looked at a couple Ar's in Sig, and colt.. they also had stripped lwrs. Call or stop by. they will be glad you did. :ar15:

Phil

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    Looking at their site this seems great I drove to Bloomington for ammo today so whats Martinsville ... I may go tomorrow. If your in the greenwood area and wanna tag along drop me a PM...

Why would you drive to bloomington to buy AMMO?

That ain't no cheap ammo here :laugh:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I finally made it in there the other night, I live outside Mooresville and almost in the Monrovia school district.... I dont know what took so long???:dunno:

Anyhow, a nice shop, well stocked. Price wise there was alot of good prices but when I inquired about an AR upper on the back counter, he said it was an RRA w/ BCG for.... are you sitting down? $900.00!!! For just a complete 16" A3 upper!!! My son and I almost couldnt keep a straight face.:n00b: DPMS LPKs for $119???

Handguns seemed to be priced OK and they had PMC .223 for $7.99 box, that = case price everywhere else so not bad per box.

Really nice folks.... I will go back though, but just know what you are wanting and how much things are.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Anyhow, a nice shop, well stocked. Price wise there was alot of good prices but when I inquired about an AR upper on the back counter, he said it was an RRA w/ BCG for.... are you sitting down? $900.00!!! For just a complete 16" A3 upper!!! My son and I almost couldnt keep a straight face.:n00b: DPMS LPKs for $119???

I'm not suggesting anyone buy those items, but where else are they IN STOCK?!?

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I went by Guns and Ordnance last week for the first time and I was greatly surprised. They have a huge selection! They also had the Walter Uzi pistol .22LR copy as well as the rifle for what seems a good price. Yes, they are a ways out there but it was worth the drive.

Top Bottom