• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JusAdSumBellum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Central IN
    I dont have any ink, but my friends who do say its an addiction. Once you get one you have to get more.

I bought my first firearm and thought I wouldnt need to buy another. Six months later I find my self justifying buying another. Two years later I have owned six firearms. Every time I buy a new firearm I try to convince myself I have enough but find myself trying to justify another.

How many people own just one gun?:dunno:

Anyone want to help me predict when I'll start digging my bunker/armory? If things continue down this path thats where I'm headed.

I think I like it.

JusAdSumBellum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Central IN
    Justifying it to myself is easy, my girlfreind is another story.:dunno:

I know. I just bought a Beretta and I made the mistake of saying, I dont think I'll need to buy another gun for awhile. My girlfriend was listening.

I was shooting my brothers 92fs and I said, "I forgot how much I love this gun." My girlfriend rolled her eyes and sighed really loudly. She knew exactly what I was thinking.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Soon you'll be getting tattoos, then tattoo guns, then tattoos of guns!

rlx769.jpg

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    rehab is for quitters. i know(i think) what you are saying. i have gone thru the ink phase-half dzn or so- think i am weened from that. the firearm buzz is lots stronger at this point in life. i guess it is all relative to where you are in the all glorious life cycle. .....plus other psychological issues that i am NOT entirely educated on. WOW.. sorry for that! guess ive been holdin on to that nugget for awhile. maybe its just an obsession(?) after all. wait ...what was the OP about????

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I started in 1985 with my first tattoo, didn't get another one until 1990. Now I have 15 tattoos. I started in 1997 with my first 9MM pistol, now I have two .45s, the original 9MM, a .380, a Saiga 7.62 and a Mossberg 702 Plinkster.

Yep, each are addicting, and I can't afford either, but I will say that the tattoo of the skull will not help me with self defense like the .45 will.

So, choose your addictions wisely.

Doug

jbhummer2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    north central IN
    yea I just tell the girl friend that I had that for awhile and she never saw it before but when the safe got full then she kind of figured that one out. There is always "this is the last one"

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    My dad was a penultimate cold warrior. We had water purification tablets, and the whole nine yards. To a point. But "no distinguishing characteristics" means just that, and it's hard to justify changing that.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I have four gun safes that is all I will say!! Oh and could use another one!! Oh Crap!! never mind Hi my name is"......................." and I'm a gunaholic!!! :D Oh, and no INK....... thats gun money that would be wasted!! :D

Top Bottom