• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    When I'm in situations where I'm talking to someone who is 1) completely wrong, and 2) just won't listen, I'm glad that I found this picture.

fractal-wrong.jpg

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    "Im a democrat" In her case, this phrase means, "I don't have any thoughts of my own, I just believe whatever leading liberals tell me to believe. My life is much simpler this way and I don't have to take responsibility for my attitudes or actions. Freedom is too much responsibility and thinking for myself is too much work."
    Sounds like the Republicans.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Speaking of superheros and sheeple: The problem I have with sheeple is they think cops are the flash. They think cops will be there point zero one seconds after you hit the last 1 in 911. Don't even get me started on sheeple with their alarm systems that are "fail proof"

Are you trying to imply:
    That not all housebreakers flee in panic whenever they hear a screeching siren?
    That they don't grab their helpless victim and tell them to tell the alarm company everything is all right or they will die?
    That sometimes the alarm company doesn't call for 30 minutes or more?
    That even if the company sends the police, they won't arrive for 15 - 60 minutes, or the next day?
    That an alarm isn't an absolute guarantee of complete security?
    That the advertisements on TV are ridiculous?

Is that what you're implying?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like the Republicans.

Invalid response.
    The reason she gave for disliking guns was that she was a Democrat. I opined that she didn't think about it, she just adopted the majority liberal opinion. I offered my opinion about her, as an individual.
    Unlike you, I did not lump all of a particular party together.
    The over generalization makes the response invalid.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Did you ascertain the source of the empirical evidence she had accumulated to verify her findings that her baseball bat trumps a rapist's handgun utilized upon her loved ones?

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Invalid response.
    The reason she gave for disliking guns was that she was a Democrat. I opined that she didn't think about it, she just adopted the majority liberal opinion. I offered my opinion about her, as an individual.
    Unlike you, I did not lump all of a particular party together.
    The over generalization makes the response invalid.
    My apologies for misunderstanding the tone and gist of your post. Maybe in another thread, we can discuss donkeys and elephants.

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    I have a big mean scary dog, and a lot of guns. The dog is for when I am not home. The guns are for when I am. Batman is not bulletproof. Hell, I doubt he could stop the dog.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I have a big mean scary dog, and a lot of guns. The dog is for when I am not home. The guns are for when I am. Batman is not bulletproof. Hell, I doubt he could stop the dog.

The Batman will be fine, he has dog repellent bat-spray and will throw Robin in front of the bullet(sucks to be replaceable)

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    <---- yep! :D

While I don't necessarily like the broad-brush implication that all liberals are anti-gun (see the "<--- yep! :D" comment above) I do appreciate the "and" between the "ignorant" & "liberal". At least it's a start. :yesway:

See even I know that 99% of democrats give you guys a bad name!!! I seem to put modern day liberals and democrats in totally different catagories.

Did you ascertain the source of the empirical evidence she had accumulated to verify her findings that her baseball bat trumps a rapist's handgun utilized upon her loved ones?

Thats when Batman came to save the day!!!

She could of at least used superman at least he can stop a speeding bullet!!!!
    :D

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Bats are not effective enough. i.e. Bam Margera is still among the living.

If the woman that cracked Bam Margera in the noggin had a gun she would have effectively cleansed the gene pool.

Not that I'm advocating anything of the sort but............ :dunno:

:):

kramnor54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    guns are the great equalizer the make a punk a brave man a weakling strong a girl equal to a man guns are the great equalizer

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    It seems to be a simple case of "ignorance is bliss". Let's face it folks, not many people have been placed in harms way to really understand the fundamental and basic need to protect oneself. Most of America is living under this blissful bubble where every luxury is taken care of in one way or another. They have never had to fight for anything other than a sale price at the mall. For those of us who have served or have been placed face to face in harms way - we can feel blessed because that veil of ignorance has been brutally lifted and we now see the light. We are prepared.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    "Im a democrat" In her case, this phrase means, "I don't have any thoughts of my own, I just believe whatever leading liberals tell me to believe. My life is much simpler this way and I don't have to take responsibility for my attitudes or actions. Freedom is too much responsibility and thinking for myself is too much work."

I hope you don't mind, I swiped this post and put it on my Facebook. :D

Top Bottom