• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If you care even a little about gun safety you cant help but facepalm yourself when you see those pictures.

I know they are not real guns, but still, I dont know any gun owner who follows the 4 safety rules as a lifestyle (like we should all do) who could do what those people do.

Who's the idiot who came out with this idea? :facepalm:

I wonder how long it would take for one of those idiots to shoot themselves if you gave them a real loaded gun. :dunno:

These guns can’t kill you – they are ice cream » This Blog Rules | Why go elsewhere?

:n00b:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Point one of those at me see what happens. Once I found out it was ice cream you'd be eating that rectally

:laugh:

Can a dead person still eat rectally? :dunno:

I agree with you, it would be a real massacre if you're in that room carrying your gun and someone starts handling those icecreams to all the people in the room and they start pointing them at everybody. :n00b:

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Just looks like a bunch of yuppies and hipsters trying to get their kicks doing stupid things in the name of art or politics or freeing pandas or whatever they're doing this week...

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    iiq77xee0m.jpg

Kunkel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Indiana
    The bad thing about all this is wait until a little kid sees someone does this and a bad gun owner who leaves their gun laying about and they shoot themselves or someone else. It'll play right into the liberals agenda

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    If I were referring to the activity, you could do it with those yuppy/hipster/premadonna prototypes in the article so you don't feel left out :yesway: Next headline: Young aspiring boy shot to death by CCWer with an assualt weapon over icecream.

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Just looks like a bunch of yuppies and hipsters trying to get their kicks doing stupid things in the name of art or politics or freeing pandas or whatever they're doing this week...

Interesting fact: There are not enough pandas left in the world to have enough genetic diversity to save the species. So basically if people keep breeding pandas, the pandas will start being born with birth defects from inbreeding. In short, pandas are already doomed.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Interesting fact: There are not enough pandas left in the world to have enough genetic diversity to save the species. So basically if people keep breeding pandas, the pandas will start being born with birth defects from inbreeding. In short, pandas are already doomed.

Bummer. I rather enjoy their "Express" restaurants and Kung Fu movies...

Top Bottom