• ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Does what surprise us?

That Virginia has a law that states when you go into an establishment that serves alcohol you must OPEN CARRY? Or that a group of people go around intentionally OC their weapons?

A similar group was eating dinner at Old Country Buffet in Pennsylvania just this past week and they were swarmed by cops from 2 departments, 6 squads, and they illegally confiscated the leader of the group's gun.

Here is a thread on another forum about it: PA Gun Owners ....... looks like they picked on the wrong guy! - Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

And a thread on the PA Carry website: Pa. Patriot ARRESTED at the OC dinner @ The Old Country Buffet in Dickson City 5/9 - Page 21

And some Press Coverage of the council hearings: PAHomepage.com Media Player (unfortunately not very positive coverage)

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I have Virginia and Pennsylvania licenses. In fact, my VA license was issued when I lived in Fairfax county (close to the NRA range and HQ). PA law is almost identical to Indiana, but VA has that stupid restaurant provision. It needs to go.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    That thread over on the PAFOA web site is fascinating. I spent about 90 minutes reading through the 120+ pages. I think that situation is a wake up call to all of us. Whether you believe in Open Carry or not, it is a cause for concern when law enforcement breaks the law and sees no real problem with it.

hunter480

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Coatesville, In.
    That thread over on the PAFOA web site is fascinating. I spent about 90 minutes reading through the 120+ pages. I think that situation is a wake up call to all of us. Whether you believe in Open Carry or not, it is a cause for concern when law enforcement breaks the law and sees no real problem with it.

Much like the BATFE does on a regular basis. And don`t even get me started on Janet Reno-the crap that happened on her watch..... she should still be doing time.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    douchewaffel said:
    Saslaw said he's not necessarily surprised that VCDL found restaurants in the region that would allow them to dine while armed. But he said that carrying guns is simply not normal behavior in this area.

"What normal person walks around with a gun on your hip? Something's wrong in your life" if you feel compelled to carry a gun as part of your daily routine, he said.

this one seriously just made me roffle my waffle....seriously, I cannot stop laughing

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    this one seriously just made me roffle my waffle....seriously, I cannot stop laughing

You should send a letter to that twat waffle and ask him why he feels the need to wear a seatbelt.

I mean seriously - What normal person wears a seatbelt around your hip? Something's wrong in your life if you feel compelled to wear a seatbelt as part of your daily routine.

/sarcasm

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    You should send a letter to that twat waffle and ask him why he feels the need to wear a seatbelt.

I mean seriously - What normal person wears a seatbelt around your hip? Something's wrong in your life if you feel compelled to wear a seatbelt as part of your daily routine.

/sarcasm

thats fantastic:rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Let me just say that Pa. Patriot's story is being told all over the country now. I haven't read the entire thread yet, but remember, this sort of thing could happen anywhere, even here. Stay on your toes people!

Top Bottom