• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I'm sure you meant Robert Blake (Tony Baretta), right?

Robert_Blake_(actor)_300.jpg

baretta-and-bird_thumb.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My guess is that she wanted to make some cash and was buying for someone that cannot buy them. She buys the guns, hands them over to whomever gave her the money to buy them with, takes a payment, then declares them stolen. I'd be interested to see the list of guns bought. There's a good chance that they were all very similar, concealable pistols. It really sounds like a way for a person to buy guns for a known felon, but then absolve themselves by declaring them to have been stolen.

Your average crack dealer probably does not care that the guns are now listed as stolen since the gun being stolen is the least of the charges he'll face when caught with it. The real question is whether she will get the guns back as the turn up in criminal investigations. If they get 'stolen' from her again, she doubles the profit and the gun goes back to the gang armory.

caneman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Lagrange County
    About four years ago I bought three rifles, all bolt action military, which Bubba had "modified". After $25 in materials and a heck of a lot of elbow grease I sold them a year later for a total $160 profit. Not much pay for the time I spent.

That's a far cry from her story.

Top Bottom